T Greenslade Fresh Fish Ltd takes great pride in providing quality seafood, excellent customer service and protecting personal information. We are grateful for the trust that both suppliers and customers place in us, and we use all personal information given to us responsibly. We also believe that you as a customer have a right to know how we will use this information, and this policy sets out your rights, the data protection principles we follow, and how we protect any information that you provide us with.
What this policy covers.
The www.Greensladefish.co.uk website and its associated applications are operated by T Greenslade Fresh Fish Ltd, Unit 8, Kingland Crescent, Poole< Dorset. Registered number: 5042154.
This policy explains how we may use information we collect about you, as well as your rights over any personal information we hold about you. Please read this policy, together with the Terms and Conditions carefully as by accessing the website or associated applications you confirm to have understood and agreed to them.
What personal information we collect about you.
We collect information through e-mail list sign-ups, Greenslade Fish website forms and third-party competitions. We ask your consent for this, and do this so that we can send marketing information about new products, special offers or other information which we think subscribers may find interesting.
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address and mobile contact number
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We collect information about you when you:
- visit the site.
- register an account on the site.
- buy, or attempt to buy, products or services on the site.
- take part in promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires.
- contact customer services in any way.
Depending on how you use our services the types of information we collect may include:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your password
- Your location
- Your billing address(es)
- Your shipping address(es) or the stores(s) where you opt to collect orders
- Your phone number(s)
- Whether or not you agree to marketing emails
- Details about 3rd parties that you share with us such as the name, address and telephone number of someone you send an order to
- Information about how you use the site – like which pages you visit
- Information about what you order and when and how you order
- Correspondence between you and us
This is an indicative list only and other personal information may be collected from time to time.
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on our website, you consent to your information being used by T Greenslade Fresh Fish Ltd for marketing purposes.
You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe in every marketing email or you can do so by emailing us at email@example.com,
Note: we do not store your payment details.
How and why we use your personal data.
Collecting your personal information helps us to better understand what you need from us. We only collect the information necessary for us to provide you with our services. We use your information to:
- manage and improve the site.
- personalise and provide our services to you
- administer and operate your account.
- process your orders
- tell you about important changes to the site and our services.
- understand your shopping behaviour to develop and improve our products and services
- manage promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires.
Retention of your personal data.
We collect information from everyone who makes a purchase with us. We require this information because we have a legitimate interest in fulfilling our service to you, and in understanding your needs. We have a legal obligation to keep this information for 7 years. At the end of each year we will delete all expired contractual and consenting data.
How we share personal data with other organisations.
How we protect your personal data.
T Greenslade Fresh Fish Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. We regularly review our processes to ensure they meet our high standards.
We use Sage Pay as our secure online payment gateway. This means we do not store or process credit card details on any of our own systems as Sage Pay process these payments on our behalf. Sage Pay adhere to the strictest levels of fraud screening to make sure the card details remain secure during the transaction.
We are PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant. These are a set of standards for payment account data security.
Your marketing preferences and market research.
We may contact you:
- with offers and information about the products and services we offer via the site or for customer research e.g. to help improve our services
Of course the choice is entirely yours but if you say that you do not want to receive marketing information from us this will prevent you from receiving great offers or promotions that may be of interest to you.
When you place an order or register for a Greenslade fish account online you opt-in to receive marketing emails from us. If you later wish to opt-out simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with the words opt out. Alternatively you can opt out from the link in the footer of any of our marketing emails.
We like to hear your views to help us to improve our service. From time to time we may contact you to ask your opinions but we will only do this if you are opted in to marketing communications.
If you are not opted in to marketing communications we will only contact you with transactional information (and during COVID-19 with important advice around the business opening/closing arrangements). For example, about:
- items that you have placed in your basket but not checked out.
- orders that you place on the site – for example to confirm orders you have placed and to update you about the status of your orders.
- questions you have asked us.
- to personalise your visit and to enable you to use some of the features of the site.
- to improve the way in which the site works by allowing us to understand how you use the site. These cookies collect mostly anonymous data that is aggregated across all visitors to the site.
- to deliver relevant online advertising to you. From time to time we may advertise our services on other organisations’ websites. The cookies that we use to do this can collect information about your online behaviour including your IP address, which website you arrived at our site from and information about your purchase history or the content of your shopping basket. You may then see adverts from us on other organisations’ websites. These cookies are placed on our site by advertising networks with our permission.
You can use your browser settings to manage cookies. The ‘help’ menu of most browsers will tell you how to adjust your cookie preferences. However, if you decide to disable cookies used on greensladefish you may find that the site does not operate as intended.
List of cookies we collect.
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
The association with your shopping cart.
Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.
The items that you have in the Compare Products list.
Your preferred currency
An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.
An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.
An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.
Stores the Customer Segment ID
A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.
You session ID on the server.
Allows guests to edit their orders.
The last category you visited.
The most recent product you have viewed.
Indicates whether a new message has been received.
Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.
A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.
The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.
Information on what polls you have voted on.
The items that you have recently compared.
Information on products you have emailed to friends.
The store view or language you have selected.
The products that you have recently viewed.
An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.
The number of items in your Wishlist.
- You can ask to see what information we hold on you (right of access)
- You can ask for information to be corrected
- You can ask to receive a copy of the information we hold on record for you (right to portability)
- You can ask us to delete any information we have about you (right to be forgotten)
- You can object to the way in which we use your information
- You can complain to the supervisory authority.
If you wish to enact any of these rights then you can do so by emailing email@example.com. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, or you would like to know more please write to or email us.
To obtain a copy of the information that we hold about you please write to: Data Compliance Manager, Unit 8, Kingland Crescent, Poole, Dorset BH15 1TA Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Updates to this policy.
This policy replaces all previous versions and is correct as of 24th May 2018. We reserve the right to change this policy at any time and will keep it up to date so please visit this page again to check for the latest version.